The chance of rain and snow mix extends across north Georgia and southward into Central Georgia, mainly north of a Columbus to Macon to Augusta line. However, accumulation will be limited to far north Georgia with an additional two tenths of an inch possible on Saturday for a total accumulation from Friday night and Saturday night of around an inch in the higher elevations.
Travel difficulties are possible if snow begins to stick to the roadways or snowy slush re-freezes into black ice.
Flood warnings continue for the following rivers in Georgia:
- Alapaha River near Statenville affecting Echols County.
- Altamaha River at Baxley, Everett City and Charlotte affecting Appling, Wayne
- and Glynn Counties.
- Canoochee River near Claxton affecting Evans County.
- Ochlockonee River near Thomasville (US 84) affecting Grady and Thomas Counties.
- Ocmulgee River near Abbeville affecting Dodge, Telfair and Wilcox Counties.
- Ocmulgee River near Hawkinsville affecting Bleckley and Pulaski Counties.
- Ocmulgee River near Lumber City affecting Montgomery, Telfair and Wheeler Counties.
- Oconee River near Oconee affecting Johnson, Washington and Wilkinson Counties.
- Ogeechee River near Eden affecting Effingham County.
- Ogeechee River near Midville affecting Burke County.
- Ohoopee River near Reidsville affecting Tattnall County.
- Satilla River at Waycross affecting Pierce and Ware Counties.
- Satilla River River at Atkinson affecting Brantley County.