1. Rolling Hills Baptist Church will have its second annual Christmas craft and bake sale from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. The Boys and Girls Clubs of Northwest Georgia are holding a Holiday Love Feast/Can-A-Thon on Dec. 1. Times are noon to 6 p.m. The event will be held at the Cedartown Boys and Girls Club, 321 East Queen St., Cedartown. Registration begins at 11 a.m. This event is for boys and girls ages 10 and up. There is no charge for admission, other than the requested donation of a non-perishable food item or canned good. All food collected will be donated to local charities.
3. The Cedartown Library will hold a free showing of ParaNorman on at 1 p.m. The movie is reated PG. Children under age 12 must be accompanyied by an adult.
1. Revival Refuge Ministries, 779 Old Hwy. 27, Bremen, will hold services at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
2. Freedom Baptist Church, 770 Huntington Road, Cedartown, invites everyone to join in a “Read the Bible For Life” class every Sunday at 6 p.m. For more information, call Ben Clements at 706-936-6769 or Sherry Clements at 706-676-1053.
If you have an event you would like posted on the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter email@example.com or call 770-748-1520.